Grand Re-Opening of The Beach @ Birch Bay
The World's Only 5 Star Dive Bay is happy to announce they will reopen Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 @ 4 pm!
Please help us by doing your part
The health and safety of our guests, as well as our family of employees, is the No. 1 priority for The Beach Bar.
As Whatcom County's most popular live music and entertainment venue, it is our responsibility to be proactive in challenging times.
Currently, we are following guidelines and recommendations from the Whatcom County Health Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), while continuing to evaluate our standard procedures. Our business has been meeting food safety and sanitation standards for nearly a decade. However, in the midst of the Coronavirus Pandemic rest assured that we are increasing these protocols, with additional layers of caution and mindfulness, to provide peace of mind to our guests and team members.
These changes include:
- Face coverings required for all guests, staff, and vendors on the property unless seated at a table
- Spacing of tables a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Limiting guests to 5 per table
- Discouraging guests from approaching other tables without consent
- All menus and credit card machines are sanitized after each use
- All public areas are meticulously cleaned using the strongest cleaning and high-grade disinfectant products proven to be effective against Coronavirus
- Increased presence and use of hand sanitizers and soap
- Ensuring that our staff are continuously updated and educated on preventative measures outlined by the Whatcom County Health Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Additionally, all staff members have been advised not to report to work and to seek medical attention if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have come into contact with affected individuals. As is the case nationwide, we are seeing a huge impact on our business. However, we have experienced a tremendously overwhelming amount of support throughout this community – united in an effort to reopen in a way that will keep everyone safe and healthy.
FROM ALL OF US HERE AT THE BEACH - THANK YOU